I get a nice release of energy from making cakes. Once you master the art of fondant-making, you are golden. I have a nice recipe that I use with every single cake I make. You will love it. It. Is. So. Easy!
3 cups mini marshmallows
2 Tbs water
3 cups powdered sugar
- Put the marshmallows and water in a microwavable bowl. Cook on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir. Return to microwave and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Continue this process until the marshmallows cream together.
- Add 3 cups of powdered sugar and stir until a sticky ball forms. It may be best to use your hands for mixing, but they will be extremely sticky.
- Add colors and knead them in.