Thursday, October 4, 2018

Sweeping Braid Side Ponytail

My daughter has beautiful hair.  It is thick, long, and healthy.  I am one of those moms that has to make sure her hair is done every day before she is off to school.  I always have people asking me how I do her hair, so I've decided to do some step-by-step tutorials.  I call this the Sweeping Braid Side Ponytail.  Fancy, huh?



 Step One:  Part the hair on the left side.


Step Two:  Make a mini ponytail on the left side.



Step Three:  Make another mini Ponytail on the other side.


Step Four:  Gather the left mini ponytail and the hanging hair into one side ponytail.  Remember to leave the right mini ponytail out.



Step 5: Braid the hair from the right mini ponytail.  Add a small elastic at the bottom.



Step Six: Pull the braid over to the side ponytail and add another elastic.


And you're done!  Add a bow to make it extra cute!



3 comments: